Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Crackle!!! then.....BOOM!!!

Remember what I said about the weather in Michigan, can I take it back? Today, all day we had severe thunderstorms and tornado warnings all day. July 4th came early with the lightning we had. For an hour straight it was a show of shows.

Online shopping, what a buzz about it! Thankfully there is a website that is so fun and easy your experience will be pure comfort. Here at Made Big all the big retail stores you frequent are present. With coupons and Money Bags there to help enhance your time at Made Big 24/7/365 days a year shopping is here at your convenience. Send me an email at glhyska@yahoo.com if you have any questions. If you're looking to start a business, let me know that too. I can show the next big thing on the Internet. It'll blow your mind!

Tomorrow the U.S. plays a huge game in the World Cup. Even if you aren't a futbol fan, give a shout out one time..

U S A!!!! U S A!!!!

No comments: