Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Always move forward

I've been sleeping really well lately, which I think has helped with my mood lately. One piece of advice I give people when asked..or I give voluntarily :), is that it's very important to get good rest, remember that..

Looked at SLR cameras online today. My friend Dana is also involved with photography, she mentioned how she liked Canon cameras, one of which I currently own. I will need to upgrade eventually, possibly in the next few months. I'm looking forward to improving my photography skills before the Aruba trip. Thank god for digital cameras, saves so much money on film and processing.

Went for a run tonight, used my new IPOD Shuffle for the first time. Using the IPOD definitely helped during the run. I need to be more consistent in my exercising, meaning in how often I actually do it. Eventually I'll be pushing to improve my time.

Anyway, back to studying..

No comments: