Thursday, December 07, 2006

Date set

Two weeks from tonight will be our first 'Mastermind Meeting'. I'm anxiously waiting for it to happen, I think that with the people I invited it will be very productive. I've found people to create the website, write articles if needed, off to a good start.

My next set of photography lessons should arrive tomorrow. I still haven't sent off my pictures to be evaluated from the last months lessons :). This Saturday i'm taking pictures of my niece and nephew for a photo contest. I need to remember to be patient when taking these pictures. The kids are 3 and 1 year old, could be interesting, lol.

It's been a long week talking about and listening to shows about the BCS. I don't believe Michigan got 'screwed', although I FIRMLY believe they would be beat Florida in a head to head matchup, but we'll never find out.

I'm currently watching the Japanese horror film 'One Missed Call 2', it's pretty good. Horror movies have really taken a turn for the...hmmmm, wicked?? Saw III was actually really good, the story through all the films has flowed quite well, the writers should be credited with that.

I've kept up with my cardio exercises pretty good over the past two weeks, lots of stationary bike work. I would imagine i'll have to change up every month, but I credit my ipod shuffle with helping my improvement and consistency.

The next few days are quite busy......

No comments: