Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Mid-week happenings..

Lots going on these days. Holidays, busy at work, studying at home.

Had a teleconference tonight, it was pretty good. Dealt with multiple sources of income. That's definitely what is needed these days. Two income households along with side business', it doesn't end. One quote that I really enjoy reading over and over...actually 2 quotes, both are from Dan Kennedy. The first one reads "Money rarely rewards wimps.", the other says "You always win when you say no to fear.". Both are short and to the point...motivational.

I'm starting to really get the bug to buy a digital SLR camera. I currently have a Canon Powershot s45. I've had it for 3 1/2 years and it has been absolutely great for me. I've dropped it so many time, it has dents....but it still shoots great pictures. I love that it takes 3 minutes of video, it's been great to help record salsa lessons and such. Being that i'm going to become more serious about photography now, I believe I need a camera that will take sharper pictures, ones that I can sell. I'm currenlty looking at the Canon Rebel XT or XTi. From talking to a few people and my experience with my current Canon, I want to stay in the Canon family.

The Red Wings game is on, losing 3-2 with 3 minutes left..doesn't look good but it's been a fast entertaining game.

I'll end this post with two words..

FIRE MILLEN!!

No comments: