Sunday, December 10, 2006

Whew!


It was a busy weekend. Friday was bday and then salsa dancing. Saturday was a Christmas party with the 'canoe people'. Today I had a memorial for my step-grandfather. He was going to be 95 on Christmas Eve, he had quite a life. There will be another memorial up in Quebec in July or August. You'll see a picture of what the lake looks like while standing at the end of the dock. The lake is 1 mile wide 90 miles long, glacier cut from thousands of years ago, simply beautiful.

This is going to be a big week for photography. I get my next set of lessons, plus i'll be taking pictures of my niece and nephew next weekend. I've really become a huge fan of black and white photos, I think a year from now I'll be able to take some really good b&w pics. I'm excited for 2007 and getting better with photos, hopefully sell a few also.

Christmas is two weeks away..

No comments: