Friday, January 19, 2007

Goodbye my Rodeo Angel

I'm going to keep this short..

A girl contacted me on MySpace a little while that had an interest in salsa. To keep this short, i'm going to say is that she touched my heart so much so quickly. Today on Yahoo messanger we were chatting, she then mentioned that she had to leave to help some new ranch hands (she worked on a million acre ranch) with some bulls that got loose. She said she had to go and we'd talk later...no biggie...

Tonight I got a message from her boss that said while helping out the other ranch hands, a bull came from behind and stabbed her in the back, Kaylee passed away a little while later, she was only 25 years old. She was the absolute sweetest person I'd met in years...I'm going to miss her so much..

Sweet dreams my Rodeo Angel...

No comments: