Sunday, January 21, 2007

Moving forward again

I miss you Kaylee.

A small break came my way yesterday. A friend owes me some money from a previous project we had worked on together, he mentioned he's going to pay up some of it this week. This will work out great because I still may go to Aruba plus i'll be buying a new camera soon. Photography has taken too much of a step backward over the past month, but I still want to become a freelance photographer, I believe i'll be pretty good once I get the new camera, learn the techniques from the lessons I've been recieving and apply them. 2007 is going to be fun.

This Thursday we're having another Mastermind meeting to choose our product. We're on schedule I believe to launch it April 1st. I believe with the guys I'm working with this venture will benefit all of us. We'll make mistakes together, but we'll get better at what we're doing and become successful.

We had a meeting with the board of the Motor City Salseros the other day. Again it was productive, we have a great group of people. We're going to have our logo by Wednesday this week, i'll post it here when it's chosen. We have some pretty nice suprises coming up for the future socials. The Chicago Salsa Congress is approaching, that should be a great weekend.

Lots to come this week.

No comments: