Saturday, January 27, 2007

How to overwhelm anyone...

Yeah, it's a goofy title, but it's a true statement of how I feel these days, and it's my own fault. Something i'd like to say is that because of this feeling, i'm really energized, it's true!!

These past few days I've been concentrating on the business I hope to create this year. Energy for research has picked up and my mood changed (for the better) when I bought fish oil on Wednesday and started taking that again. I researched fish oil about 18 months ago, what I found was that it's almost like Prozac! LOL. Anyway, check it out when you get time. Fish oil is beneficial for your heart, skin and joints. Other areas as well, seriously, check it out.

We didn't have our meeting the other day, I ended up having to work late. I felt bad because I know the guys are getting antsy about getting a website up. Our plans are moving forward however, I believe that's the most important aspect.

The price on the camera I want to buy has gone down! Patience definitely helps sometimes. I'm quite anxious to start a serious attempt at being a free lance photographer.

No comments: