Monday, April 16, 2007

The calendar says it's Spring

Mother Nature says otherwise. On Saturday April 14th we had our Motor City Salseros salsa social at Troy Dance Studio...it SNOWED!! It made me nervous that it would hold people back from coming, but that wasn't the case, we had around 120 people, turned out really well. Even had a girl from Aruba that I know there, such a small world. Her and her partner and soon to be husband put on a performace, it was fantastic. If you are ever planning on going to Aruba, please check out Janice and Oslin at http://www.pachangaaruba.com.

I've been traning with Candice for the showcase recenlty. Overall I really don't care to perform, but i'm really enjoying practicing with her, she's come along so quickly. We practiced a lift tonight, I'll admit I was very nervous, but she's a former college cheerleader from Michigan State, she's a pro no doubt. We're even thinking of competing soon....shhhhhhhhh! ;-)

I have my idea for a website to see some ebooks and other media. I've completed my training on Dreamweaver, time to start making sites!!

Time also to work out more again too. Dancing with Yasko and Candice really helps, but I need to do more, and I will.


No comments: