Saturday, April 28, 2007

Sweet Dreams Nana

Tonight i'll be performing with Candice again. We practiced really hard this morning, i'm quite confident that we'll do very well.

I met with an internet coach this week. The advice he gave me for what I would need to do was very helpful, I now need to make a decision as to whether I want to continue with having a coach. Actually, I think I do. I have 4 strong ideas for money making websites, I want to have 2 of them up and running by the end of the year.

My grandmother on my mother's side passed away yesterday, she was 91. She wasn't doing too well in the past few week, we were expecting this was going to happen soon. Thanks Nana for bringing in to the my mother, her 3 sisters and brother. It's because of you that we have a very find, loving family, we'll all miss you.

No comments: